XRECODE3 is audio converter, which supports most of the common audio formats, such as mp3, wav, flac, dsd, etc. It also supports extracting audio file from most video files as well as Audio-CD grabbing. Command Line parameters are supported.
What's new - version 1.94:
- NEW: added option to name channels when splitting file into channels (under Settings/Patterns/Additional Settings).
- NEW: added Korean translation.
- NEW: added options to always center Program and Progress windows (under Program Settings/UI).
- NEW: added functionality to extract MLP streams from DVDA iso files.
- NEW: added multiple audio streams support for mka files.
- NEW: added grouping by stereo/multi-channel for DVDA iso file tracks.
- NEW: added functionality to specify global Audiobook Metadata tags (available under Metadata tab when Audiobook is selected as Output Format).
- NEW: added U-Law/A-Law encoder.
- NEW: added option to Apply color to alternate rows for Source Files list (under Settings/UI).
- NEW: added option to removre clicks from SACD audio files when decoding by specifying number of samples to trim/pad.
- NEW: added option to ask warnn when converting lossy files to lossless format (under Settings/Process).
- NEW: updated lame to 3.100.1
- FIX: fixed issue "Whenever I try to manually type a new path into the Output Path box, and I press the space key, the caret returns to the beginning of the path".
- FIX: fixed AV error when merging m4b files.
- FIX: fixed issue when profile settings were messed up after arranging and creating the new one.
- FIX: fixed character encoding detection for some .wpl files.
- FIX: fixed issue when Metadata from internet was not populated if not first choice.
- FIX: fixed issue with extracting some tracks from large SACD .iso files.
Size: 20.21 MB (32 bit)
Size: 22.62 MB (64 bit)
Date Added: Sep 9, 2019
License: Trial Version
OS: Windows XP 64 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Written by: Thomas
LATEST FILES - UPLOAD CENTER